"We" and "us" means Encore and Brown Pty Ltd trading as Encore Journeys.
"You" and "Your" means any user of our Website or any person who acquires the Booking & Advisory Services, including any person who acquires a Travel Product (whether or not the Booking & Advisory Services were acquired by another person).
Booking & Advisory Services means services provided by us to you in assisting you to acquire a Travel Product from a Provider and includes advisory and consulting services.
Force Majeure means, but not limited to: acts of God, accident, riot, war, terrorist act, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, outbreaks of infectious disease or any other public health crisis, civil commotion, breakdown of communication facilities, natural catastrophes, adverse weather conditions, governmental acts or omissions, changes in laws or regulations, national strikes, fire, explosion and generalised lack of availability of raw materials or energy.
"Travel Provider" or "Provider" or "Providers" means the company or person who provides you with the Travel Product on terms and conditions agreed with you.
Travel Product means the service or product provided by a Provider, for example, an airline or a hotel.
Website means our website http://encorejourneys.com.au/
Gift Certificates with Encore Journeys are an exciting present or incentive that will provide a friend, relative, colleague or business associate with a truly exceptional travel experience. You can choose to select a $ amount, or pay for a specific travel experience.
Of course, there are terms that are associated with the certificates and we have aligned ourselves with major travel providers to provide the most straightforward terms possible:
Please treat our certificates like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen certificates may, at the discretion of Encore Journeys, be replaced or redeemed upon the payment of a replacement fee (as determined by Encore Journeys).
The value of our certificates is in Australian Dollars (AUD), or can be based on a specific travel product as shown on the voucher which Encore Journeys will book on your behalf (as identified on the voucher).
Encore Gift Certificates are only redeemable for merchandise or services at Encore Journeys in Australia.
Encore Journeys Gift Certificates:
Encore Journeys is not obliged to accept the use of a certificate on a sale of under AUD$20
Cash will not be given for any unused balance. An unused balance on expiry of this voucher will not be refunded or credited.
If your purchase exceeds the available certificate balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method. You are liable for all transactions on your certificate. Please check the available certificate balance by calling Encore Journeys on 1300 080 822.
We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.
Changes to Terms and Conditions of Use will be available on this website (www.encorejourneys.com.au).
Contact Encore Journeys on 1300 080 822 if you have any reason to believe an error has occurred in relation to your certificate. Please note that Concierge Service Fees may apply when making a booking through Encore Journeys.
1. There is a minimum contribution amount of AUD$50 and there is no maximum contribution amount.
2. Contributions to the Honeymoon Registry are held in the Encore Journeys Client Trust Account and are used solely for the Honeymoon Registry couple.
3. The Honeymoon Registry couple may elect to keep their holiday destination confidential from contributors.
4. The specified closing date for contributions to the Honeymoon Registry is at the discretion of the Honeymoon Registry couple. Our recommendation is one week after the wedding.
5. Payment for contributions can be made by bank transfer, debit or credit card. A Credit Card Administration Fee of 1.69% + GST for Visa, 2.14% + GST for MasterCard and 2.8% + GST for American Express will apply.
6. Once all contributions have been collected and the closing date has passed, the Honeymoon Registry couple will be notified in writing of the total value collected in their account and provided with a Guest Contributions Report.
7. A deposit amount (determined by the supplier/s used to provide the travel arrangements that the Honeymoon Registry couple selects) will be due at the time of booking. In certain cases, payment may be required in full at time of booking. If insufficient funds have been collected in the Honeymoon Registry account by the date that the deposit or full payment is due, it will be the responsibility of the Honeymoon Registry couple to ensure that the amount required is paid in full and on time.
8. Once all costs for the honeymoon have been met, if contributions exceed the value of the travel arrangements selected by the Honeymoon Registry couple, or if contributions are made after the closing date, the following options will be available:
9. In the event that the couple should decide not to book a honeymoon through Encore Journeys, the Honeymoon Registry couple must notify Encore Journeys in writing and is not effective until such notification is received by Encore Journeys. An Encore Journeys service fee will be imposed. The service fee will be determined at that time and is at the discretion of Encore Journeys, but will be no greater than AUD$250 per person. The service fee is an estimate of Encore Journeys’ costs and expenses in relation to a cancellation. The Honeymoon Registry couple acknowledges and agrees that this service fee is reasonable.
10. In the event of a cancellation of travel arrangements that have been booked for the honeymoon, the Honeymoon Registry couple must notify Encore Journeys in writing and is not effective until such notification is received by Encore Journeys. Any refunds will be calculated in accordance with the cancellation terms and conditions of the supplier/s used to provide the travel arrangements that the Honeymoon Registry couple selected and the Encore Journeys service fee as outlined in Clause 9.